SPAM-LOW: Re: [CMake] Renaming output of EXECUTABLE

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Thu Dec 1 12:03:11 EST 2005

At 11:53 AM 12/1/2005, Reggie Burnett wrote:
>Bill
>
>But I can switch on a property value that I set to set the exe name and have
>it work in Visual or Xcode?

No, the problem is CMake is no longer running at that time.  I think you have
to go to the custom command approach for the IDE's.  Build it with one name, and
then copy it to some other name based in CMAKE_CFG_INTDIR.   The copy program will
have to be a bit smart, or some sort of cmake script.

-Bill