[CMake] FYI, XCode generator name now Xcode15

Lars Pechan lars.pechan at parkerpechan.com
Mon Aug 29 21:13:17 EDT 2005

Hi Bill,
I checked out CMake from CVS yesterday and built it. If I run it like
so 'cmake' it still lists "Xcode" as the only Xcode environment. This
generates projname.xcode rather than projname.xcodeproj. I've tried
using "Xcode15" as the generator name but that gives this:

CMake Error: Could not create named generator Xcode15
CMake Error: cmake version 2.3-20050828

Que pasa?

/Lars