[CMake] FYI, XCode generator name now Xcode15

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Mon Aug 29 22:06:52 EDT 2005

There is only one Xcode generator, and it detects the installed
version of Xcode, so for 1.5 it generates a 1.5 project, and
for 2.1 it generates a 2.1 compatible 1.5 project.   I am not sure
what the problem is with projname.xcode and projname.xcodeproj?
We have dashbboard tests running on Xcode 1.5 and Xcode 2.1 machines,
and all tests are passing right now.

-Bill