[CMake] Re: Out of source build and KDevelop

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Mon Oct 18 09:35:28 EDT 2004

When you load the project into kdevelop, and you load the top level
project, does it also load the other projects?   Why do you want
them all to be called CMake?  For example, cmake contains the Curl project
as a sub project.   Why should you load the project CMAke to build Curl?
How does kdevelop treat these sub-projects?  Does it load them all when
you load the top one?

-Bill