[CMake] Re: Out of source build and KDevelop

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Fri Oct 15 11:36:15 EDT 2004

I ran this on the CMake project and ended up with this:

./CMake.kdevelop
./CMake.kdevelop.filelist  //empty
./Source/CMake.kdevelop
./Source/CMake.kdevelop.filelist  // most of the files
./Source/CTest/Curl/CMake.kdevelop
./Source/CTest/Curl/CMake.kdevelop.filelist
./Source/CursesDialog/form/CMake.kdevelop
./Source/CursesDialog/form/CMake.kdevelop.filelist
./Source/kwsys/CMake.kdevelop
./Source/kwsys/CMake.kdevelop.filelist
./Utilities/CMake.kdevelop
./Utilities/CMake.kdevelop.filelist
./Utilities/cmexpat/CMake.kdevelop
./Utilities/cmexpat/CMake.kdevelop.filelist

I think it should look like the visual studio 7 projects.
Like this:

./CMake.sln  // contains all targets in cmake
./Source/CTest/Curl/LIBCURL.sln  // This is a sub project of CMake that can be loaded by itself
./Source/kwsys/cmsys.sln  // this is a sub project of CMake
./Utilities/cmexpat/CMEXPAT.sln  // this is another sub project

The names should be the project name and not repeated.

-Bill