[CMake] graphic version for MAC OS X?

Alexandra Badea alex at orion.duhs.duke.edu
Wed Oct 6 16:45:49 EDT 2004

Greetings!

I have tried to update my cmake from version 1.8.3 to 2.0.3 and I have
the surprise that my graphical interface disappeared. I have now cmake
and ccmake as UNIX executables but they are not located in the usual
Applications directory and none of them opens a GUI, but they are
command line.
I would greatly appreciate your help in retrieving the GUI I was used
to. Or there is no graphic version associated with cmake in this
release?

What I have done was simply download the OSX(Installer)
cmake-2.0.3-osx.dmg and double click it.

Many thanks in advance!
Alexandra Badea