[CMake] surprising new behaviour of cmake cvs - object file creation

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Wed Dec 8 10:20:56 EST 2004

Hi Alex,

This was desired behavior from beginning, but because of bug in CMake it
didn't work when you use SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES. I suspect you are
using CVS CMake, which means that the fix that Ken put in to fix the
problem made your thing work the way it should.

So, the simple explanation, CMake does what it should. If your source is
in subdirectory, then your object file will also be.

Is this behavior problematic for you?

          Andy

--
Andy Cedilnik