[CMake] surprising new behaviour of cmake cvs - object file creation

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Wed Dec 8 10:11:24 EST 2004

Hi,

until recently I added a lot of sources files:

SET(SRCS main.cpp ../blah.cpp ../lib/foo.cpp) etc.
and all object files were created in the current directory (i.e. ./
main.o, ./blah.o, ./foo.o).
Now suddenly they are created in the same directory where the source file
is located, i.e. ./main.o, ../blah.o, ../lib/foo.o. Is this intentional ?
Is this due to a change in cmake or did I change something in my
CMakeLists.txt (I'm quite sure I didn't). ?

Any ideas ?

Thanks
Alex

--