[Cmake] minGW +Windows XP + buidling vtk

Matt Schmiermund matt at plasticflow.com
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:17:54 -0700 (PDT)

It turns out I'm an idiot and I should have done a
google search first...

http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2003-December/004547.html

So now when I run "cmakesetup" from a command prompt I
get cmake to work fine, but the makefile had '/'
slashes in the paths instead of '\'. So after changing
all of those in both the Makefile and the
CMakeChache.txt I ran make again and got the following
errors.

CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
C:/vtksource/Common/CMakeLists.txt:223:
Unknown CMake command "VTK_MAKE_INSTANTIATOR2".

And this happens for all of the CMakeLists.txt files
in each directory.

Line 223 looks like:

VTK_MAKE_INSTANTIATOR2(vtkCommonInstantiator
CommonInstantiator_SRCS
                       ${Common_SRCS}
                       EXPORT_MACRO VTK_COMMON_EXPORT
                       HEADER_LOCATION