[Cmake] Re: Carbon, Cocoa, X

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Fri, 02 Apr 2004 10:35:10 -0500

It should probably be fixed at the CMake level.
Ken and I talked about it a bit, and the problem is that
OSX is really several distinct platforms.   So, we should
treat it that way.

Something like this:

CMake/Modules/Platforms/Darwin.cmake
SET(CMAKE_APPLE_CARBON_DEVEL 1 CACHE "using cabon development")
SET(CMAKE_APPLE_COCO_DEVEL 0 CACHE "using coco development")
SET(CMAKE_APPLE_X11_DEVEL 0 CACHE "using X11 development")

Then change all of the modules in CMake/Modules that refer to
APPLE, to check for which flavor of apple it should be looking for.

-Bill