[Cmake] Question about tclsh

ibiris at genius.org.br ibiris at genius.org.br
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 08:53:00 -0400

Hello all,

I have a question regarding the discovery of the tclsh command on cygwin.
Looking at CMake's Modules/FindTclsh.cmake it looks as if CMake is looking
for an executable called cygtclsh83 or cygtclsh80.

I believe this is referring to much older versions of cygwin since the tcl
interpreter is normally called tclsh or tclsh84 in newer versions of
cygwin (cygwin1.dll version 1.5.9) and of tcl setup (my cygwin's tcltk
package shows version 20030901-1)

This is a bit of a problem for me to use Dart with Cmake. The problem is
that the scripts in CMake as well those in Dart look for the wrong
executable. I am not sure but I also suspect by looking at Dart's TCL code
that depending on the name of the executable for tclsh paths, passed for
instance to Dart server's java processing, are processed using cygpath (to
get something that java tools can recognize).

Can anyone confirm my findings and perhaps suggest a way to fix them?

One more thing: the lines

IF(WIN32)
        IF(UNIX)

are correct? Where do the values WIN32/UNIX get set? Shouldn't it be
CYGWIN instead of UNIX?

All tips are greatfully appreciated. Regards,

----
Ilias Biris, Ph.D.
Senior Researcher
Genius Instituto de Tecnologia
TEL: +55 (0)92 6146503
FAX: +55 (0)92 6133144
http://www.genius.org.br/

O conteúdo desse e-mail ou de seus anexos são confidenciais e restritos ao
destinatário da mensagem.
Se você recebeu esse e-mail por engano, por favor notifique o remetente
imediatamente e não faça cópias ou distribua seu conteúdo para ninguém.

They are intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies.