[Cmake] Make clean

Gerhard Esterhuizen gerhard at stonethree . com
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 14:11:25 +0200

Hi,

I'm new to CMake and are quite excited to try it out on one of our new
projects. Unfortunately I'm struggling a bit to get something right and
would appreciate some ideas and advice.

I have a directory containing a Doxygen (automatic source code
documentation extraction utility) configuration file, "api-docs.doxy".
My "CMakeLists.txt" contains the following line

ADD_CUSTOM_TARGET(api-docs ALL doxygen api-docs.doxy DEPENDS api-docs.doxy)

which runs Doxygen as part of the default Makefile target. This creates
a DIRECTORY called "api-docs", which is what I want. However, when I do
a "make clean", the directory isn't removed. This is due to the Makefile
using "cmake" (instead of "rm") to delete the files during the execution
of the "clean" target. Is there anyway I can reconfigure the Makefile to
use "rm" instead or of instructing the "cmake" remove command to delete
directories as well as files ? Or is there a completely better way of
achieving my goal ?

Regards,

	Gerhard

--

gerhard esterhuizen <gerhard at stonethree . com>
project engineer

stone three signal processing (pty) ltd
http://www . stonethree . com
+27 21 851 3123 (phone)