[Cmake] Qt and CMake

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:58:33 -0400

I do not use QT, but I did find another example
posted to the list:
http://www . cmake . org/pipermail/cmake/2003-March/001299 . html

Sounds like this may be the command that does it:

  "  QT_WRAP_CPP(resultingLibraryName DestName\n"
      "              SourceLists ...)\n"
      "Produce moc files for all the .h file listed in the SourceLists.  "
      "The moc files will be added to the library using the DestName "
      "source list.";

I am thinking the qbstm_mouse_traj.h file is a .ui.h file.

-Bill