[Cmake] Qt and CMake

Steve Boyd skboyd at ucalgary . ca
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:36:08 -0700

Hi Bill and Andy,

The example in Tests/Wrapping is very helpful and I've almost got it
working now.  Thanks!

The example doesn't cover how to incorporate my .ui.h files into the
CMakeLists.txt file.  I have a vistool.ui and a vistool.ui.h file, and
after some playing around I still haven't figured it out.  Where should
the .ui.h file be added to the CMakeLists.txt file?  I've basically got
the following:

SET(SRCS
  visRenderEngine.cpp
  visStream.cpp
)

QT_WRAP_CPP(wraplibQT QT_SRCS SRCS)

SET(QTUI_SRCS vistool.ui)

QT_WRAP_UI(vis QTUI_H_SRCS QTUI_S_SRCS QTUI_SRCS)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(vis main.cpp QTUI_S_SRCS)

Thanks,

Steve