[Cmake] CHECK_INCLUDE_FILE_CXX

Andy Cedilnik andy . cedilnik at kitware . com
10 Jul 2003 10:17:02 -0400

Hi Petr,

If you change compiler version, you should really start with a new build
tree. Use out of source build and this will be easy.

Now just set CC and CXX:

mkdir web-bin
cd web-bin
CC=gcc-3.3 CXX=g++-3.3 ccmake ../web

Also, if you update debian to Testing, gcc and g++ will point to 3.3.

			Andy