[Cmake] liblib under linux (patch)

Petr Ferschmann petr at ferschmann . cz
09 Jul 2003 15:25:41 +0200

--=-O8StP3lQDmvYIFJRIW5v

Hello,

in all our projects we use our library named libweb. Under linux it is
stored in libweb.a and under windows it is store in libweb.lib.

We are building it using CMake.=20
If call ADD_LIBRARY() with libweb under linux it is named
liblibweb.a.

And I don't want it. So I made change that solve it. If library is
already starts with lib it doesn't add it again. It is changed only
under Makefile generator.

It is stored in patch named kerio.diff.

But there is still problem. If I use
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(someProgram libweb)
it tries to link with liblibweb. I solved it too (patch named
kerio2.diff). But this solution is not general.
If you apply it then you can't link with liblibweb :-) (if somebody
really use it).

But I think this doesn't happen too often. So I think it could be
applied too.

Both patches are allowed to be included in CMake distribution - also for
commercial - ie you can sell it (thanks to Kerio Technologies - my
employee).

--=20
                                  Petr "Fers" Ferschmann

 -=3D[  petr at ferschmann . cz  ]=3D=3D[ http://petr . ferschmann . cz/ ]=3D-
-=3D[ Koukni na http://www . postcard . cz/ ]=3D=3D[ +420 604/781 009 ]=3D-

GPG Fingerprint:
[83B0 6378 7A9D D993 035E  60BD FEEC F665 D2C8 1B9A]

--=-O8StP3lQDmvYIFJRIW5v
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_podepsan=E1?= =?iso-8859-2?Q?_=E8=E1st?=
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_zpr=E1vy?=

--=-O8StP3lQDmvYIFJRIW5v--