[Cmake] LoadCommand

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Wed Feb 19 09:58:28 EST 2003

Hi Nils,

CMake commands can be dynamically added during configure stage. Example
of that is VTK, where wrapping commands are build and loaded when you
run CMake. So, for that you only need to provide source code for the
loaded command, which can be then loaded into CMake.

Again, look at LoadCommand test in CMake or VTK.

			Andy