[Cmake] CMake under IRIX 6.5.18m problem

Dengfeng Liu dliu at bme.jhu.edu
Tue Feb 18 17:00:15 EST 2003

Hi, CMake users/Developers:
I am compiling using the CVS source code of CMake on my Irix 6.5.18m machine. Althoug the editing works now.
when I want to compile a CMakeLists.txt file(which has include FindFLTK.cmake and FindITK.cmake). ccmake can not find the include path and the lib path of the programs(which I installed in the directory of /mysfwdir/academic/.
Seems ccmake did not search this path. How can I set ccmake so it can find ITK, FLTK automatically?
Another question is :
How ccmake knows when I installed a new version of VTK in a "customized directory"?

Thanks a lot.

Dengfeng