[Cmake] target directory?

Vlad Popovici Vlad.Popovici at epfl.ch
Fri Jun 14 06:19:19 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I have a (probably simple) question: How can I specify the target directory
for a library? For ex. I want to generate a library "libxyz.a" in directory
"path". Using ADD_LIBRARY("path"/"libxyz" ...) doesn't work, as CMake will
append "lib" to the whole target string. I assume there's a simple and
obvious way to do it, but I couldn't figure it out...

Thank you!

Have a nice weekend,

Vlad

--