[Cmake] Visual Studio .NET/Visual Studio 7.0

Chris Boehnen cboehnen at nd.edu
Mon Jun 10 11:31:36 EDT 2002

I'm running using Visual Studio .NET, I downloaded the beta version of
CMake (the precompiled version off of the webpage) and am able to get it
to create files in the directory (supposedly for visual studio 7.0),
using the 1st tutorial example (Cone Example).  However, when I try and
open it in visual studio it says,  project cone.vcproj failed to open.
When I try to compile it for version 6.0 of visual studio it freez's on
the opening.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks much,

Chris