[Cmake] Trouble at'Mill

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Sun Aug 4 09:24:02 EDT 2002

I did a CVS update of CVS yesterday and I notice some things have changed...

my projects which

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES( vtkCustom
  vtkCommon
  vtkGraphics
  vtkImaging
  vtkFiltering
  vtkIO
  vtkRendering
  vtkHybrid
)

no longer have the libraries included as dependencies. When vtk is rebuilt, the projects are not relinked. Do I need to ADD_DEPENDENCY or something similar?

REMOVE(
  Common_SRCS
  vtkInstantiator (or vtkInstantiator.cxx because the matching is done by string and depends on extension too it seems looking at the code - as cmakelists.txt has .cxx after all classes in Common)
)

causes access violation in Common\LocalUserOptions.cmake

Anyone else noticed this (or a similar) problem? (I'm having trouble debugging because the REMOVE command seems to be called twice why?)

Any tips gratefully received. Thanks

JB