[Cmake] FindFLTK.cache error for fltk v1.1

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Aug 2 14:21:04 EDT 2002

Hi Hans,

Thanks for pointing this out.

The FLTK libraries are named:

In Windows:

      - fltkgl
      - fltkforms

and in Linux (Unix)

      - fltk_gl
      - fltk_forms

So actualy the names not wrong but incomplete.

The FindFLTK.cmake file in /Modules is now modified
to look for both names (not only the Windows ones).
It should catch the right ones depending on the system.

The lines that you indicated now look like:

FIND_LIBRARY(FLTK_GL_LIBRARY    NAMES fltk_gl     fltkgl
FIND_LIBRARY(FLTK_FORMS_LIBRARY NAMES fltk_forms  fltkforms

A question: What version of FLTK is doing the Images library ?

Thanks

   Luis