[CMake-Promote] recruiting people

Brandon J. Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 15:53:39 EST 2005

I was randomly Googling around, actually trying to find out about web
statistics that might already track CMake, when I ran into someone's
list of tools on their homepage.  http://math.lbl.gov/~deschamp/  Since
they had made mention of CMake, to the point of having a CMakeBanner.jpg
on their webpage, I thought I would e-mail this person and see if he
wanted to join CMake-Promote.  I think this is a drill that can be
readily repeated: Google around for people who are already listing CMake
among their (presumably preferred) tools, and then contact them to see
what resources or energies they might have available.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every
When no one else sells courage, supply and demand take hold.