[cmake-developers] Compiler features/extensions remaining/future issues

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 11:30:24 EDT 2014

David Cole wrote:

>>> I'm seeing considerable performance impact of this feature, even
> when it
>>> isn't used:
>
>> Can you create an sscce?
>
> Sounds like just downloading ParaView, ITK or Slicer, and configuring
> it with CMake is the reproduce case. How much simpler and more
> stand-alone do you want it to be?

I think

 http://sscce.org/

explains is quite well.

I want to avoid having to understand all of the ParaView CMake code and that
of its dependencies, and whether python bindings need to be enabled etc.

Ben, can you run your timing test with a commit before my topic and after
it? Timing tests with master and your extra topics don't tell us anything on
this question.

Thanks,

Steve.