[cmake-developers] patch to fix installed size for cpack PackageMaker generator

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Dec 22 10:57:24 EST 2014

On 12/22/2014 10:52 AM, Sean McBride wrote:
> I had started a patch but haven't had time to test it.  Perhaps
> you could continue from where I left off, see attached.

Thanks, Sean.  Calin, the patch currently hard-codes encoding of
the major and minor versions into an integer:

  this->PackageCompatibilityVersion = ((10 << 16) | 4);

I think the encoding is a good approach, but please factor it out
into a helper macro (local to the .cxx file) so the encoding logic
does not have to be repeated.