[cmake-developers] [CPack Component] CPackArchiveGenerator

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 12:03:22 EDT 2010

HI All,

I'm beginning to port my previous patches on CPack components
supports using the new CPack API and the libarchive-wrapper
(cmArchiveWrite class):

I'll try to provide 1 branch for each CPack generator I'm targeting
(Archive, DEB, RPM).

Here is the start of the branch for ArchiveGenerator:
http://github.com/TheErk/CMake/tree/CPackArchiveGenerator-ComponentSupport

current patch makes use of  cmArchiveWrite instead of 'direct'
libarchive access.
Next will be to restore the component support

Stay tuned :-)

--
Erk
http://www.april.org