[CDash] Submitting to sub projects via Curl

Zack Galbreath zack.galbreath at kitware.com
Fri Aug 25 12:32:42 UTC 2017

It sounds like you got pretty close!  What subproject a build belongs to
should be embedded in the XML file you're submitting.  Here's an example
<https://github.com/Kitware/CDash/blob/master/tests/data/AggregateSubProjectCoverage/debug_case/production/Coverage.xml#L26>.
Give this a try and let us know if it still doesn't work for you.