[Cdash] Weekly tests easily overseen

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Mar 21 16:05:11 UTC 2012

On the other hand, you could easily save a bookmark to a filtered page
that shows results from a single machine for the last week.

Here's an example filtered link to the CMake results for builds named
"Windows-VS9-ninja" for all builds submitted after "1 week ago" :

  http://open.cdash.org/index.php?project=CMake&filtercount=2&showfilters=1&filtercombine=and&field1=buildname/string&compare1=61&value1=Windows-VS9-ninja&field2=buildstarttime/date&compare2=83&value2=1%20week%20ago

(To do this yourself, click "Show Filters", choose your parameters,
and then click the "Create Hyperlink" button...)

HTH,
David