[Cdash] upload custom files to cdash

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Mar 1 15:34:56 UTC 2011

Text files can already be "attached to build rows" (as notes) by setting
CTEST_NOTES_FILES in the driving ctest -S script to the list of text files
you want to display there. Are you setting CTEST_NOTES_FILES?

We typically do this from dashboard scripts to attach the script itself as a
note:

  set(CTEST_NOTES_FILES ${CTEST_SCRIPT_DIRECTORY}/${CTEST_SCRIPT_NAME})

HTH,
David