[Cdash] upload custom files to cdash

Zach Mullen zach.mullen at kitware.com
Tue Mar 1 14:44:17 UTC 2011

Hello,

I'm currently working on a CDash/CTest feature that will allow you to do
this.  It will be in the next release of CTest and CDash, or if you wish you
can use the trunk version of CDash and the "next" branch of CMake to try it
out, it should be ready in the next couple of days.

Thanks,

--
Zach Mullen
R & D Engineer