[Cdash] Wrong IP in CDash map?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Fri Jun 13 17:19:38 UTC 2008

David Cole wrote:
> If you login, you can claim a site as your own. Once you do that, you
> can set the database fields for your site by clicking on the site link
> on your "My CDash" page.
>
> Give it a try!
>

> David
>

> On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 12:33 PM, Miguel A. Figueroa-Villanueva
> <miguelf at ieee.org <mailto:miguelf at ieee.org>> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     I submitted a few experimental builds to the dashboard
>     (cga.ece.uprm.edu <http://cga.ece.uprm.edu>), but when I click the
>     geographical map it shows the
>     wrong ip (192.168.115.100 <http://192.168.115.100>).
>
>     Is there a way to set it correctly, or is this feature just having
>     some glitches?

The reason it is wrong, is that we are forwarding all submissions from
public.kitware.com using the Dart1 submission trigger script.  So, it
appears that everything is coming from that one machine.  We ran a
script that updated the ip's at one point.  Once we switch the
dashboards to directly submit to cdash, this problem will go away.

-Bill