[VTK ARB] Reminder: Meeting at 10:00am ET Tuesday November 3

Paolo Quadrani p.quadrani at cineca.it
Tue Nov 3 07:34:01 EST 2009

Hi Will and all,
unfortunately I have an unforeseen personal problem, so today I can
not attend the meeting.
I can give my contribute by mail:

- Regarding development process I'm ok for Git, I used for a small
project and it is very powerful, but I have to say that I found
comfortable only with command line tool (I'm developing on MAC OS) All
software I used was missing some feature of Git so I switched on
console commands.
- I have the chance to see Uservoice and I found it fantastic. I think
it is a great idea for collecting user feedback (I think we will adopt
also for OpenMAF :) )
- For compiler support I've not a strong opinion.

Best Regards and hear you next time.

Paolo

On 02/nov/09, at 22:16, Will Schroeder wrote:

> Folks-
>
> This is a reminder that we have a VTK ARB meeting tomorrow at
> 10:00am ET. The topics include:
>
> + Compiler support
> + Documentation / feedback (uservoice, InsightJournal) update and
> next steps
> + Development process (continuing discussions) Git / SVN
>
> Please remember we switched away from daylight savings time this
> past weekend, we are on regular hours now.
>
> Initially we will use Kitware's TCon number to host the ARB. (In the
> future we can talk about other options.) To join the ARB:
> US Toll Free: 1-800-704-9804
> Worldwide: 1-404-920-6604
> As a Participant, use this code: 718324
>
> For those calling in via Skype let us know ASAP so we can make
> arrangements.
>
> Will
>
> --
> William J. Schroeder, PhD