[VTK ARB] Reminder: Meeting at 10:00am ET Tuesday November 3

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Mon Nov 2 16:16:53 EST 2009

Folks-

This is a reminder that we have a VTK ARB meeting tomorrow at 10:00am ET.
The topics include:

+ Compiler support
+ Documentation / feedback (uservoice, InsightJournal) update and next steps
+ Development process (continuing discussions) Git / SVN

Please remember we switched away from daylight savings time this past
weekend, we are on regular hours now.

Initially we will use Kitware's TCon number to host the ARB. (In the future
> we can talk about other options.) To join the ARB:
> US Toll Free: 1-800-704-9804
> Worldwide: 1-404-920-6604
> As a Participant, use this code: 718324

For those calling in via Skype let us know ASAP so we can make arrangements.

Will

--
William J. Schroeder, PhD
Kitware, Inc.