[VTK ARB] Next meeting

Andrew Maclean a.maclean at cas.edu.au
Wed Dec 23 16:16:43 EST 2009

Jeff,
   One new item that could be added relates to the use of std:: in VTK.
Now that we are moving to deprecate older compilers is there a need for
the commit check for std::cout, std::string etc?

  There has been some discussion about this in the vtk developers group.
Search on "The use of std:: in vtk"

Regards
   Andrew