[VTK ARB] Fwd: Meeting minutes

Jeff Baumes jeff.baumes at kitware.com
Fri Dec 18 08:42:08 EST 2009

You may have seen this recent post from David Doria on the VTK
developers list. It was an ad-hoc meeting that started with just
getting to know David but ended up with several good ideas for the
advancement of VTK.

In a reply, David Gobbi appreciated the transparency of documenting
the meeting. We should probably follow suit and post our meeting notes
to the VTK developers list.

I'll work on finding a date that will work for our next meeting.

Jeff