[vtkusers] JOGL using vtkPanel on MacOS High Sierra

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Fri May 24 11:02:01 EDT 2019

The PanelComponent is the "modern" implementation which allow to use
various backend (JOGL, swt, legacy) while providing a common API and much
more control on the event handling.

You might be able to fake your vtkPanel inheritance by creating an adapter
between the vtkJOGLPanelComponent and your custom rendering class.