[vtkusers] reslice using an arbitrary orientation

Esmeralda Ruiz esmeralda.ruiz at alma3d.com
Mon Mar 25 19:27:29 EDT 2019

Dear all

i update the question i wrote wrong the perpendicular making changes
  double perpendicular[3] = { vt[0],0,vt[1] };

but i see that even i compute the perpendicular what it gives it is not
what i want. What i want is the slice that intersects in this orientation
not to create a new coordinate using this orientation. Any idea?

thanks