[vtkusers] SSAA and FXAA

chung chung at navatekltd.com
Wed Mar 6 14:18:42 EST 2019

Thanks for the response Allie. I tried the default options prior to tweaking
the numbers and I also verified the code execution of FXAAFilter inside
vtkOpenGLRender::UpdateGeometry() by stepping through code.

The documentation indicated that a max peel of 0 means no maximum number of
peeling layers. Again I only changed it to zero because the default setting
did not work for me.

//@{
  /**
   * In case of depth peeling, define the maximum number of peeling layers.
   * Initial value is 4. A special value of 0 means no maximum limit.
   * It has to be a positive value.
   */

Sincerely,
Chuan