[vtkusers] vtkBoxWidget get the coordinates of the corners

German1999 b.almatrouk at outlook.com
Fri Jun 21 11:20:41 EDT 2019

Hello, I have a software with multiple 3D boxes, every time i click on one of
the boxes a bounding box gets activated as follow:

void selected( vtkRenderWindowInteractor *interactor){
    // enable box widget
    boxWidget = vtkSmartPointer<vtkBoxWidgetRestricted>::New();
    boxWidgetCallback1 = vtkSmartPointer<vtkBoxWidgetCallback1>::New();
    boxWidgetCallback1->setCube(this);

    boxWidget->SetInteractor(interactor);
    double bounds[6]={-1,1,-1,1,-1,1};
    boxWidget->PlaceWidget(bounds);

    vtkSmartPointer<vtkTransform> t=vtkSmartPointer<vtkTransform>::New();
    t->DeepCopy(actor->GetUserTransform());
    boxWidget->SetTransform(t);
    boxWidget->SetHandleSize(0.1);

    boxWidget->AddObserver( vtkCommand::InteractionEvent, boxWidgetCallback1
);
    boxWidget->On();
}

Now I also would like that when I select the box, the corners of the
bounding box get printed. I know you can get the bounds from the bounding
box but is there a possible way to actually get the corners coordinates?