[vtkusers] VTK 8.1 + Qt 5.7 + CMake

Paulo Carvalho paulo.r.m.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 06:55:41 EDT 2019

Hello, Cristina !

    Enabling the Qt group is not enough.  You have to set which Qt version
you're using.  From your messages, it seems that you have Qt 5 in your
system, but CMake is trying to use Qt 4.

     Please, address your VTK questions in VTK Discourse:
https://discourse.vtk.org/. This mail list will be disabled soon. You're
likely to get answers there and you can count on new features.

all the best,

Paulo