[vtkusers] vtkResliceImageViewer image quality problem

Andrey alekseev at rambler.ru
Thu Jan 31 13:38:50 EST 2019

Thank you for your answer. No artifacts not moving aroung with zoom changing
but they moving around when I move resclice cursor on the same view. Image
size 477x477 px, pixel spasing 0.25 mm. Artifacts looks like edges of some
kind of grid cells. I've added the blue lines on image to illustrate it. May
be it can say something? I'm not very good at VTK may be you can give me
more detailed description what I can do to understand and solve the problem?
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/t342685/bad_image.png>