[vtkusers] pipeline question

Lodron, Gerald Gerald.Lodron at joanneum.at
Wed Jan 30 02:51:08 EST 2019

Hi

I made a vtk source with 5 outputs and time data. I am getting the requested time from output 0. I included the source into paraview. The problem is that the request Data function gets called 5 times (because of 5 outputs). Is there a way to get the output port index of the requested data function call?

Also the requested time is only valid from those which are currently needed (visible in paraview), so I really need the requested port....

best regards....

--
Gerald Lodron
Machine Vision Applications