[vtkusers] Regression in old build system using CMake 3.12?

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 13:03:35 EST 2019

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 7:36 AM BBerco <bebe0705 at colorado.edu> wrote:

> Hello David,
>
> I think that the culprit is vtkIOImage, since this inclusion of this
> specific module leads to the errors at compile time. Did its definitions &
> includes change in 8.1.2?

No, or at least, none were added to its CMakeLists.txt since 7.1 or even
since 6.3.

I just did a build of your example with VTK 8.1.2, armadillo 9.200.7,
cmake 3.13.2 and still didn't see any errors.  I'm using the VTK and
armadillo that I built from source, though, rather than using homebrew.

  David