[vtkusers] VTK Discourse forum is now available

zmantorn zmanvortex at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 13:33:30 EST 2019

Should we post new topics on both the mailing list and the forum to get
maximum views? I am unsure if I should just post a new question on the forum
and trust that it will get the views I need. It could get messy with some
reply's coming on the mailing list and some on the forum if I post to both.
Just looking for a little guidance for when my next VTK question comes up.

VTK - Users mailing list wrote