[vtkusers] Thickness Maps / surface extraction

Dean Inglis inglis.dl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 08:55:10 EST 2019

Hi Anthony,

I wrote all my cartilage segmentation code in VTK some years ago and was
able to generate colored
3D triangulated surface maps with EDT thickness values mapped from pixels
to triangle vertices.
I had an interactive widget that would allow you to mouse over the surface
in 3D and probe
and display thickness values.

If you want to contact me off the forum I can give you my mcmaster contact
info.

best regards,
Dean