[vtkusers] vtkMPI problems

kenichiro yoshimi rccm.kyoshimi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 03:52:07 EST 2019

Hi,

The following CMakeLists.txt eliminates the errors if all required
modules are installed.

----
cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.3 FATAL_ERROR)
project(ParallelProcessingGeneric)

find_package(VTK
  COMPONENTS
    vtkImagingCore
    vtkImagingGeneral
    vtkFiltersCore
    vtkFiltersSources
    vtkParallelMPI
    vtkRenderingCore
    vtkRenderingParallel
    vtkTestingCore
    vtkTestingRendering
)
include(${VTK_USE_FILE})
include(vtkMPI)

add_executable(ParallelIso ParallelIso.cxx)
target_link_libraries(ParallelIso
  PRIVATE
    ${VTK_LIBRARIES})

set(TaskPara_SRCS