[vtkusers] Turning off/on voxels at the intersection of two vtkimagedata

shadab anwar sk.shadabanwar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 15:50:05 EST 2019

Hey Andras,
Thank You for the quick reply!

My application is based on CAD and Machining Dynamics.
Also I would like to know the process for translating the vtkimagedata so
that I can see the tool moving visually to the next position. I have tried
vtkimagereslice and vtktransformfilter. The problem with vtkimagereslice is
that if I rotate the model I get a truncated solid. When I use
vtktransformfilter I get the output as vtkstructuredgrid instead of
vtkimagedata.
I'll be happy if you can show me a direction such that I will be able to
translate, rotate my imagedata (not the actor).

Just to let you know I am using C++.

Thanks,
Shadab