[vtkusers] Equation Rendering Using Python

akaszynski akascap at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 03:10:09 EST 2019

Hello,

I'm a developer of  vtki <https://github.com/akaszynski/vtki>  , a Python
module that tries to make interfacing with vtk through Python even easier
than the existing Python module vtk.  We're working on adding features and
one that we're missing is Equation Rendering.

There's clearly support for equation rendering within vtk (see  Equation
Rendering <https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Equation_Rendering>  ),
but I've been unable to find any examples, and the python module vtk lacks
support for /vtkMathTextUtilities/.  Is there a way to due this in Python
with or without /matplotlib/?

Thanks!