[vtkusers] Set ConnectivityRegion ID as Cell Scalar Data in vtkUnstructuredGrid

scotsman60 doug at beachmailing.com
Sun Feb 3 19:06:34 EST 2019

Hello!!

I'm using vtkConnetivityFilter to extract connected regions from a
vtkUnstructuredGrid.

Now I want to add a cell Scalar array on the vtkUnstructuredGrid where I set
the RegionId on every Cell.

But I can't seem to find a way of getting the regionID for every Cell out of
the vtkConnetivityFilter. In fact I can't seem to find a way of even getting
the Cells per region out of this filter.

Any information about how to do this will be gratefully received.

Thanks,

Doug