[vtkusers] VTK Hackathon April 18, 2019

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Tue Apr 2 11:21:35 EDT 2019

Please see the VTK Discourse list to follow the excitement and make topic
suggestions:

https://discourse.vtk.org/t/vtk-hackathon/662

"Recently some stars have aligned and we’d like to hold a VTK hackathon on
April 18, 2019. We will begin at 9:00am EDT and run through early
afternoon. We will reserve a conference room(s) at various Kitware offices
(so non-Kitware VTK contributors can join in person) as well as sharing a
video link.

"At this point let’s identify a theme for the hackathon. Obviously just
getting together in person or via video is great, but there are a lot of
outstanding issues that could benefit from some extra focus. Please suggest
some potential topics and we’ll select something based on community
interest.

--
William J. Schroeder, PhD
Kitware, Inc. - Building the World's Technical Computing Software
will.schroeder at kitware.com
http://www.kitware.com
(518) 881-4902